Australia’s wealthiest and most influential individuals and family groups turn to us for advice regarding their legal, business and personal objectives.
Arnold Bloch Leibler’s history is intrinsically linked to advising Australia’s most successful entrepreneurs and families. We understand that there is more at stake for our private clients than money alone. We help our clients build and maintain their legacies.
Whether clients are seeking to preserve family businesses, realise equity positions, formalise philanthropic activities or provide for future generations, we offer legal counsel to effectively and discreetly achieve these goals. Our private client lawyers are trusted advisers.
Our experience and focus on private clients means that we understand the dynamics of private businesses and families. We are experienced in structuring and establishing family agreements and constitutions to facilitate family member participation, management and ownership of family businesses.
Our extensive tax knowledge and understanding of the laws governing trusts and companies allows us to help our clients create enduring structures to manage and control family and business assets over succeeding generations.
“They have a depth of knowledge a lot of other law firms don’t have for private client work.”
As most of our private clients prefer to maintain a low profile, we do not disclose specific details. However, by way of example, the types of private clients we advise include:
- Owners of Australia’s largest privately owned and family run companies
- Family groups in which a number of members are independently wealthy
- The founders of successful start-up organisations
- Charitable and not-for-profit foundations
- Trustees of large private funds
- Accountants, investment advisers and other professional services providers
- Chief executive officers and senior executives of major corporations.
ABL Private services
Ranked in Band 1 for Private Wealth Law