Arnold Bloch Leibler’s Executive Compensation and Employee Share Schemes team provides commercial, taxation and employment advice to leading ASX listed companies, private companies and innovative start-up businesses on all aspects of the design, implementation and administration of their employee incentive structures.
We regularly advise clients on executive compensation structuring, founder top-ups, staff attraction and retention, tax concessions, regulatory obligations, loan and contribution plans and international tax related issues.
Our team is also actively involved with the Australian Taxation Office and industry peak bodies on all aspects of employee share schemes and our partners hold various committee positions within the Australian and international employee incentive community.
How we can help
Our team has experience working with, and setting up a variety of employee incentive plan types, including:
- performance rights plans (zero exercise price)
- NED rights plans (salary sacrifice)
- employee share plans
- employee option plans
- $1,000 tax exempt share plans
- $5,000 salary sacrifice plans
- share appreciation rights plans
- premium priced option plans
- start-up share and option plans
- loan funded share plans
- phantom cash plans.
“Their advice has always been on point and succinct and their people have been great to work with. They listen and they get results.”
Awards & recognition
Arnold Bloch Leibler is consistently noted in the areas of tax law by various Australian and international legal publications and awards programs, including:
- Best Lawyers: Recognised as 'Law Firm of the Year' for Tax.
- Chambers Asia Pacific: Ranked as a leading tax law firm in Australia.
- Legal 500 Asia Pacific: Ranked as a leading tax law firm in Australia.
- Doyle's Guide: Noted as a leading tax law firm in Victoria.
- Tax Institute of Australia's 'Tax Advisor of the Year'.