Dorian specialises in large-scale commercial and mixed-use developments, sales and acquisitions. He represents some of Australia’s leading corporate real estate clients, advising on matters from the initial acquisition, structuring and development phase through to completion and sales.
He acts for a range of clients, including private developers and investors, joint venture parties and institutional companies.
Dorian joined Arnold Bloch Leibler’s construction team in 2012 and was admitted to practice in 2013. He has since specialised in developments, sales and acquisitions and was appointed a senior associate in 2017.
Dorian’s practice focuses on the following areas:
- large-scale development and construction projects, including commercial, retail, industrial, residential and mixed-use properties
- large-scale sales and acquisitions of commercial and retail properties
- commercial leasing, and
- Foreign Investment Review Board matters.
Dorian has acted for a number of Australia’s leading commercial property investors and developers, including:
- MAB Corporation: in relation to:
- its sale of a 50% interest in Uni Hill Factory Outlets to Vicinity
- securing development rights for the Public Housing Renewal Program at sites in Preston, Northcote and North Melbourne, and
- the development of NewQuay Docklands.
Make Ventures: on a joint venture with AustralianSuper in relation to future build-to-rent-(to-own) residential developments
Grollo Australia: on its co-ownership arrangements at Rialto as part of the 50% interest sale from St Martins to Dexus
Beck Property Group: in relation to the ‘Caulfield Village’ development at the Caulfield Racecourse, Victoria
Medical Properties Trust: in relation to its acquisition of a portfolio of 11 hospitals across Australia
Heathbridge: in relation to the sale of Burwood One Shopping Centre
Highpoint Property Group: on the sale of its remaining interest in Highpoint Shopping Centre to GPT
BPM Corporation: in relation to the sale of, and development rights for, 33 King Street, Melbourne, and
Bensons Property Group: in relation to the management and letting rights at Solstice Apartments, C3 Apartments and Vanguard Apartments.