Dorian specialises in large-scale commercial and mixed-use developments, sales and acquisitions. Dorian represents some of Australia’s leading corporate real estate clients, advising on matters from the initial delivery and structuring phase through to completion and sales.
Dorian graduated from The University of Melbourne with a Bachelor of Arts in 2007 and from Monash University with a Bachelor of Laws with First Class Honours in 2011.
Dorian joined Arnold Bloch Leibler in 2011 as a paralegal and was admitted to practice in 2013, specialising in construction. In 2014 he moved to King & Wood Mallesons’ Real Estate team before returning to Arnold Bloch Leibler's Property & Development team. Dorian was appointed as senior associate in 2017.
Dorian’s practice focuses on the following areas:
- large-scale commercial, residential and mixed-use development projects;
- sales and acquisitions of commercial, retail, industrial and mixed-use properties; and
- Foreign Investment Review Board matters.
Dorian has acted for some of Australia’s leading commercial property investors and developers, including:
- MAB Corporation: in relation to the development of the NewQuay precinct at Melbourne Docklands; development and sale of the upcoming Quest development at NewQuay, Docklands to Ascott Limited; and acquisition, development and sale components within the Merrifield development at Mickleham;
- Digital Harbour Consortium: in relation to the sale of buildings within the Digital Harbour precinct at Docklands, Melbourne;
- Hudson Conway: on the sale of 114 Flinders Street, Melbourne;
- Pacific Group: in relation to the development and leasing of the upcoming Quest development at the Pacific Epping Shopping Centre;
- Hume Partners: on the sale of the 355, 371 and 379 Spencer Street, 102 Jeffcott St, 83 Batman Street and 39 Franklin Place, West Melbourne;
- Overland Properties: on the sale of 1 Collins Street and 12-20 Flinders Lane, Melbourne;
- SP Setia: on the acquisition of 247-257 Neerim Road, Carnegie and 103-105 High Street, Prahran;
- Bensons Property Group: in relation to the management and letting rights at Solstice Apartments, C3 Apartments and Vanguard Apartments;
- Walker Corporation: on the sale of Tower A at Collins Square, Docklands;
- A poultry producer: in relation to the sale and lease-back of their Australian landholding portfolio;
- A Melbourne-based developer: on the sale of Bell City, Preston; and
- A real estate investment company: on the acquisition of 114 William Street, Melbourne.