Brianna Youngson is a Senior Associate in the firm's property & development practice. She has acted for private, corporate and institutional clients in a broad range of commercial, industrial and retail property matters, including sales, acquisitions, developments and complex leasing transactions.
Brianna was appointed as a senior associate in July 2016. Prior to joining Arnold Bloch Leibler in 2015, Brianna was a member of the property practice at King & Wood Mallesons in Melbourne.
Brianna graduated with a Bachelor of Arts and a Bachelor of Laws from the University of Melbourne in 2009 and was admitted as a solicitor in the Supreme Court of Victoria and the High Court of Australia in 2010.
Brianna’s practice focuses on the following areas:
- sales and acquisitions for commercial, industrial, mixed-use and retail properties;
- commercial, retail and industrial leasing transactions;
- due diligence for acquisitions and sales; and
- development projects.
Brianna has acted in a range of matters, including on behalf of:
- Telstra Corporation Ltd: in relation to office leasing matters and the sale of a major development site at 308 Exhibition Street, Melbourne;
- Julliard Group of Companies: in relation to
- the acquisition of 134 Reed Street, Tuggeranong ACT; and
- ongoing commercial and retail leasing matters;
- Charter Hall Group: in relation to the acquisition, development and leasing of industrial properties by the Core Logistics Partnership Trust;
- Impact Investment Group: ongoing retail and commercial leasing matters and property due diligence for prospective acquisitions;
- Intrapac Projects: in relation to the acquisition and development of residential development sites in Victoria and New South Wales;
- Marks Henderson: in relation to the sale of commercial properties in Victoria;
- John Singleton Group: in relation to the acquisition and development of residential sites;
- 3L Alliance: in relation to a joint venture with Goldfields Living in respect of a residential development in Rockbank, Victoria.