Rachel acts for clients in the financial services, property, insurance, retail, hospitality, manufacturing and pharmaceutical sectors. She is also committed to her work across the not-for-profit sector.
Rachel joined Arnold Bloch Leibler in 2016 and was appointed as Senior Associate in July 2017.
Prior to joining Arnold Bloch Leibler, Rachel worked in-house as part of Telstra’s workplace relations group, advising the business on human resources strategy, large restructuring initiatives and enterprise bargaining. Rachel has previously worked as a lawyer at the Australian Industry Group, where she specialised in employment disputes, advisory work (including discrimination law) and industrial relations.
Rachel graduated from the University of Melbourne with a Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Laws with honours.
Rachel’s practice focuses on the following areas:
- strategic workplace planning and change management;
- engagement of employees and termination of employment;
- terms and conditions of employment;
- the protection of confidential information and intellectual property;
- industrial bargaining, disputes and relationship management;
- workplace policies, procedures and compliance; and
- employment aspects in commercial transactions.
Industrial Relations Society of Victoria