Close Menu
ABL Logo
Link to the Link to the Link to the

ABL acts for View Media Group on takeover offer

Corporate and M&A
iStock 1181546520

Arnold Bloch Leibler is acting for digital real estate and agent services business View Media Group (VMG) on its off-market takeover offer for the remaining stake of

VMG, which is controlled by Antony Catalano and Alex Waislitz, currently owns approximately 72% of, Australia's third largest property portal. As reported in the AFR, VMG's off-market takeover offer to around 100 shareholders will see the company seek to acquire the remaining 28% interest in

Corporate and M&A partner Jeremy Leibler, together with senior associate Ari Bendet and lawyers Natalie Ryan and Vanessa Filipendin, advised on all aspects of the transaction.

Commenting on the takeover offer, Jeremy said: "We are delighted to be a part of yet another milestone transaction for View Media Group, which represents an important stage in the company's rapid growth".

ABL has also been an advisor in VMG's acquisitions of The Today Business and AD Group, and their investment by ANZ Bank.

Read next