Vidushee is a Senior Associate in the firm's corporate, M&A and capital markets group.
Vidushee acts for listed public companies and private entrepreneurs across a wide range of industries including retail, property and technology.
Vidushee joined Arnold Bloch Leibler in 2017 and was appointed Senior Associate in 2020. Prior to joining Arnold Bloch Leibler, Vidushee was an Associate to Her Honour Judge Gibb, District Court of New South Wales and worked in the corporate tax team at KPMG.
Vidushee graduated with a Bachelor of Economics and a Bachelor of Laws from the University of Sydney in 2015.
Vidushee's practice focuses on the following areas:
- takeovers, mergers and acquisitions
- public listings and equity capital markets, including Corporations Act and ASX listing rule advice
- private and public companies, including asset and share acquisitions and disposals, and
- shareholder activism and all aspects of corporate governance.
Vidushee has been involved in the following matters:
Corporate and M&A
- ARA Asset Management, a leading Asia Pacific real estate funds manager: on its unsolicited $511 million proportional off-market takeover of ASX listed Cromwell Property Group, including associated Takeovers Panel proceedings
- Zip Co Limited: in relation to the acquisition of New York based buy now pay later provider QuadPay Inc for $400 million
- A consortium controlled by Antony Catalano and Thorney Investment Group: in relation to the $115 million acquisition of the Australian Community Media and printing business from Nine Entertainment
- Dial-A-Dump Industries: in relation to the sale of the privately owned group to ASX listed Bingo Industries for $577.5 million, and
- Specialty Fashion Group (now City Chic Collective): in relation to the strategic sale of its brand portfolio to Noni B Limited.
Equity capital markets
- Zip Co Limited: in relation to its $200 million convertible note fundraising and $40 million strategic equity investment from Westpac Banking Corporation
- Redcape Hotel Group: in relation to its IPO and ASX listing, and
- Capital raisings for early stage companies including Elula Holdings Pty Ltd and FAST AF, Inc.
- ARA Asset Management: in relation to its campaign to appoint Dr Gary Weiss AM and Mr Joe Gersh AM to the board of Cromwell Property Group, and
- Michael Kum, through his Singaporean investment vehicle, Halom Investments: in relation to a public dispute with the board of marine service provider, MMA Offshore.