With many of our clients wrestling with if/how to welcome staff back to the office, Arnold Bloch Leibler hosted a timely webinar event, The future of offices.
Joining host and ABL partner Paul Rubenstein were special guest panellists: Sally Capp, Lord Mayor of Melbourne; Ian Narev, Group COO and CEO of Asia Pacific and Americas, SEEK; and Darren Steinberg, CEO and Executive Director, Dexus, who offered their bird’s-eye-view insights on:
- the importance of cities in regenerating economic growth
- opportunities and risks associated with office asset investments
- how work patterns and flexible working styles have evolved
- the impact of new Victorian stamp duty and land tax changes
- changing attitudes towards the Australian federation
- the effect of the migration pause – both inward and outward – on recruitment.
The session was covered by the Australian Financial review, to read the article click here.
To watch a recording of the webinar, click here.