Briely is a Senior Associate in the firm’s property & development practice. She has extensive experience in advising on real estate transactions, including advising on end to end residential and off-the-plan development conveyancing.
She has acted for public and private clients, including property developers, vendors, purchasers, landlords and tenants. Her experience also extends to undertaking property due diligence investigations in connection with a range of real estate transactions.
She has wide experience in off-the-plan residential developments in and around Melbourne from acquisition to documenting agreements with land owners/joint ventures, and delivery of subdivision and sales.
Briely also has a particular focus on providing advice for high net worth individuals on high-end residential acquisitions and sales.
"Briely is excellent to deal with due to her intellect, practicality and insight into the property development process. Her good sense of humour and cheerful disposition is an added bonus."
Briely’s practice focuses on the following areas:
- sales and acquisitions for residential, commercial, industrial, mixed-used and retail properties
- off-the-plan development conveyancing
- development projects
- e-conveyancing and e-contracts, and
- land subdivisions.
Briely has advised a variety of public and private clients on a range of matters, including:
- MAB Corporation: in relation to Escala, Elm & Stone, Banksia, Promenade and Aqui Apartments, Docklands
- Intrapac Property: in respect of the land sales in Lilydale Quarry and the Somerfield Estate, Keysborough
- LK Property Group: in relation to Opus Apartments and Capitol, South Yarra
- Bensons Property Group: in relation to the boutique St James Park Hawthorn development
- Walker Corporation: in relation to the residential Oakwood project in Kew
- U-Home Oceania: in relation to the Yarra Bend residential development
- Bisinella: in relation to the broad acre residential land sales in Lara, and
- private property investors and developers: in relation to the sale and acquisition and/or development of commercial, retail, office, industrial and residential properties