Briely is a Senior Associate in the firm’s property & development practice. She has extensive experience in advising on numerous of real estate transactions, including advising on end to end residential and off-the-plan development conveyancing.
She has acted for public and private clients, including property developers, vendors, purchasers, landlords and tenants. Her experience also extends to undertaking property due diligence investigations in connection with a range of real estate transactions. She has wide experience in off-the-plan residential developments in and around Melbourne from acquisition to documenting agreements with land owners/joint ventures and delivery of subdivision and sales.
Briely’s practice focuses on the following areas:
- sales and acquisitions for residential, commercial, industrial, mixed-used and retail properties;
- off-the-plan development conveyancing;
- due diligence on the acquisition of development sites; and
- development projects.
Briely has advised a variety of public and private clients on a range of matters, including:
- MAB Corporation: in relation to Banksia, Promenade and Aqui Apartments Docklands;
- Intrapac Property: in respect of Somerfield Estate Keysborough;
- LK Property Group: in relation to Opus Apartments and Capitol South Yarra;
- Castlewell: in relation to Riverside Apartments;
- Princetan Pty Ltd in relation to Mancave;
- A private developer: in relation to a subdivision of broad acre land and negotiating the sale and subdivision of the land;
- A Melbourne-based developer: in relation to negotiations and drafting of joint venture agreements and contracts of sale;
- private property investors and developers: in relation to the sale and acquisition and/or development of commercial, retail, office, industrial and residential properties; and
- various landlords and tenants: in respect of negotiating lease agreements and surrender of leases.