Indigenous student cadetships
Arnold Bloch Leibler offers cadetships for Indigenous tertiary students who are interested in a career in law. Our cadetship is a joint initiative with the Australian Government and the programme is administered by the Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations.
In order to be eligible for a cadetship you must:
- be enrolled in your first undergraduate degree course, including honours and combined degrees
- be enrolled for full-time study at a university, TAFE college or other registered training organisation located within Australia
- identify as an Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander
- be accepted as such by the community in which you live, or have lived, and
- be one of the following:
- of Australian Aboriginal descent, or
- of Torres Strait Islander descent, or
- both Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent.
Please enter your details in the form below to register your interest in an Indigenous student cadetship.
Human Resources Manager