Teresa works closely with her clients to understand and identify the avenues available to resolve commercial disputes in a way that optimises commercial outcomes and minimises disruption to her client’s day to day business activities.
Most recently, Teresa has been ranked as a 2015 Commercial Litigation & Dispute Resolution Rising Star by Doyle’s Guide.
Prior to joining Arnold Bloch Leibler in 2010, Teresa worked at Allens Arthur Robinson and for Nokia in the UK as its Intellectual Property Rights Litigation Counsel (global), dealing with large commercial, patent and competition disputes. Her experience working in both private practice and industry gives Teresa a unique perspective on the challenges and opportunities available for companies seeking to resolve disputes.
Teresa graduated from The University of Melbourne with a Bachelor of Science and a Bachelor of Laws. She was admitted to The Supreme Court of Victoria and the High Court of Australia in 2002, and is also admitted to practice in the UK. Teresa was appointed as a senior associate in 2010 and promoted to partner in 2016 (effective 1 July).
Teresa’s practice focuses on the following areas:
- class actions including investor and regulatory class actions and product liability claims;
- professional conduct claims including auditor negligence claims, competition law claims and defamation;
- complex financial and regulatory claims including claims arising from distressed and insolvency appointments;
- contract and competition disputes, including price fixing, market sharing and misleading or deceptive conduct;
- claims made against directors;
- intellectual property disputes, including patent, copyright and design disputes; and
- general commercial litigation in the Supreme, Federal and appellate Courts, as well as alternative dispute resolution.
Directorships & memberships
- Competition and Economics Law Network
- Victorian Women Lawyers