Prior to joining Arnold Bloch Leibler in 2011, Nathan spent 13 years in the London office of leading international law firm SJ Berwin LLP (now King & Wood Mallesons), where he was appointed partner in 2005. During his time in London he regularly advised property funds, private equity houses, corporations, entrepreneurs and financial institutions on a wide range of domestic and international financing transactions with a focus on UK and cross-border European real estate finance transactions.
Nathan holds a Bachelor of Laws from Queensland University of Technology and was admitted to practice in Australia in 1995 and in England and Wales in 2000.
Nathan’s banking and finance practice focuses on borrower representation and includes the following key areas:
- property investment and development financings;
- general corporate financings, including senior and mezzanine financings and refinancings;
- acquisition and liquidity bridge financings;
- restructuring and work outs; and
- advising in relation to debt sourcing and structuring transactions.