Timothy Jaeger is a senior associate in the firm’s property & development group.
Timothy has over 10 years’ experience acting for private, corporate and institutional clients in a broad range of commercial, industrial and retail property matters, including complex leasing transactions, acquisitions and disposals.
Timothy joined Arnold Bloch Leibler in 2022. Prior to joining the firm Timothy was a senior associate in a national law firm in Sydney for five years.
Timothy holds a Bachelor of Arts and a Bachelor of Laws from the University of New South Wales. He is admitted as a solicitor in the Supreme Court of New South Wales.
Timothy’s practice focuses on the following areas:
- commercial, retail and industrial leasing transactions
- advice on title issues, and
- property due diligence for acquisitions and sales.
Timothy acts for a range of private, corporate and institutional clients. Prior to joining Arnold Bloch Leibler, he acted for:
- Government landowners: preparing, negotiating, and finalising all types of leasing transactions
- Major institutional landlords (including, Investa, Australian Unity, Corval and Mirvac): in connection with the office, industrial and retail portfolio of properties
- A range of tenants (including Vittoria Coffee, Manpower, Petbarn, Boral, Papuan Oil Search): in relation to the leasing of office, retail and Industrial premises across Australia
- Coca Cola Amatil’s: on the restructuring of its whole building lease and licencing arrangements at 40 Mount Street, North Sydney
- Mirvac: in relation to licencing of signage space at 80 Pacific Highway, North Sydney, and
- Private developer: in relation to a prelease deal for a large commercial warehouse at Prestons.