Stephanie Campbell is a Senior Associate practising in property and commercial law, with a particular focus on property acquisition and development. Stephanie regularly advises private and institutional clients in relation to a broad range of property and commercial transactions.
Stephanie joined Arnold Bloch Leibler as a law graduate in 2011, after graduating from The University of Melbourne with a Bachelor of Commerce and a Bachelor of Laws with honours. Stephanie was admitted to practice in 2012 and appointed a senior associate of the firm in 2016.
Stephanie’s practice focuses on the following areas:
- sales and acquisitions of commercial, industrial, mixed-use and retail properties;
- joint ventures and development projects; and
- general commercial and corporate transactions, including stakeholder agreements and asset and share acquisitions and disposals.
Stephanie has been involved in a range of property and commercial matters, including:
- Make Ventures: in relation to a joint venture with AustralianSuper in relation to future build-to-rent-(to-own) residential developments;
- Asset1 WTC: in relation to the sale of a 70 per cent interest in Towers 2, 3 and 4 of the World Trade Centre, Melbourne to Abacus Property Group and KKR and ongoing co-ownership and management arrangements;
- Salta Properties: in relation to the sale of land within the Nexus Industrial Estate in Dandenong South to Woolworths for the construction of a distribution facility and undertaking preliminary development works;
- Charter Hall Group: in relation to acquisitions, disposals, development and leasing of industrial properties in Victoria, New South Wales, Queensland, Western Australia by the Core Logistics Partnership Trust;
- Pacific Group: in relation to the sale of its retail, office and carpark Rundle Place development to Blackstone;
- JGL Investments: in relation to the sale of freehold and leasehold interests in the office tower at 161 Collins Street, Melbourne;
- Ashe Morgan: in relation to the sale of residential development sites in Melbourne’s Harbour Town precinct;
- Hotel Property Investments: in relation to its $279 million IPO and listing on the ASX;
- The shareholders of Australian Independent Business Media (AIBM): in relation to the sale of AIBM (publisher of Business Spectator and Eureka Report) to News Limited;
- Carsales: in relation to its acquisition of a 19.9 per cent stake in iCar Asia Ltd, the owner of a portfolio of automotive websites across Asia; and
- Probiotec Limited: in relation to the sale of the Milton brand and business and its animal nutrition business.
Awards & recognition
Stephanie is recognised as a leading lawyer by an international guide to lawyers and law firms:
- Best Lawyers® International: real property law.