Liam Thomson is a member of Arnold Bloch Leibler’s property & development practice in Sydney. He advises a variety of companies, large private client groups and high-net-worth individuals on a range of commercial property transactions with a particular focus on the acquisition, sale and leasing of major commercial, retail and industrial properties.
Liam’s practice focuses on the following areas:
- sales and acquisitions, including commercial, retail, industrial and mixed-use properties;
- due diligence for acquisitions and sales; and
- advising in relation to commercial, retail and industrial leasing.
Liam has acted in a range of matters, including on behalf of:
- Far East Organisation: in the acquisition of:
- Clocktower Square, 35-55 Harrington Street, Sydney;
- the office tower at 227 Elizabeth Street, Sydney, and
- the 23 level commercial building at 570 George Street, Sydney;
- JGL Investments: in the sale of a development site at 22 George Street, Leichhardt in NSW;
- Bupa group of companies in relation to:
- property aspects of the rebranding of various businesses under a single Bupa banner, and
- the acquisition of various properties in NSW;
- Korda Mentha: in the sale of 20 Bridge Street, Sydney;
- Alceon Group: in its acquisition of Ballina Central Shopping Centre, NSW;
- Orchard Property Group: in the sale of the Essential Healthcare Fund;
- Karedis Investment Group: in relation to:
- off-the-plan sales of a large scale residential development, and
- ongoing retail leasing; and
- Barana Group: in relation to ongoing commercial leasing.