Rebekah has over 10 years' experience helping clients navigate the challenges that come from managing employees. Her experience is broad, including recruitment, government, industry and private practice.
Before joining Arnold Bloch Leibler in 2019, Rebekah was a Senior Associate at Norton Rose Fulbright, which included a three month secondment at a Victorian Government department.
Rebekah holds a Bachelor of Laws and a Bachelor of Business (Human Resource Management). In 2013, she graduated from Monash University with a Master of Laws.
Rebekah’s practice spans a range of workplace issues, including:
- strategic workplace planning and change management
- employment implications of business restructures, outsourcings and acquisitions
- protection of confidential information and intellectual property
- defending unfair dismissal, adverse action discrimination and other employment claims and litigation
- disciplinary, performance management and termination of employment advice
- industrial bargaining, disputes and union relationship management, and
- workplace policies, procedures and compliance.
Rebekah is a member of the Industrial Relations Society of Victoria and Law Institute of Victoria.