Laura’s practice predominantly focuses on business and company acquisitions and sales, succession planning and complex family disputes. She has experience in, and a particular understanding of, the dynamics of private businesses and families and both advises clients in relation to their family succession planning and provides commercially focused advice in relation to their business succession and structuring.
Laura graduated from The University of Melbourne with a first class honours degree in law and a degree in commerce with a finance major. She joined Arnold Bloch Leibler as a Graduate in 2012, was admitted to practice in 2013 and was appointed as a Senior Associate in 2017.
Laura’s practice focuses on the following areas:
- commercial and corporate advice;
- mergers and acquisitions;
- stakeholder agreements, including shareholder and unitholder agreements;
- business and corporate restructuring and succession planning, including family agreements; and
- wealth management, including asset protection and estate planning.