She has over 15 years’ experience providing advice on all aspects of the employment relationship and workplace relations, with a particular specialisation in advising on the employment aspects of major workplace changes including restructures, redundancies, mergers and acquisitions and outsourcing.
Gisella enjoys working with her clients to formulate practical solutions for dealing with workplace disputes and to develop and implement strategies to reduce the risk of disputes in the workplace. She has been a trusted adviser to many clients during her years of practice.
Gisella holds a Bachelor of Commerce and a Bachelor of Laws with honours from Monash University.
Gisella’s practice spans a range of workplace issues, including:
- strategic workplace planning and change management
- employment implications of business restructures, outsourcings and acquisitions
- protection of confidential information and intellectual property
- senior executive engagements, transitions and separations
- disciplinary, performance management and termination of employment advice
- workplace investigations and resolution of workplace complaints
- industrial bargaining, disputes and union relationship management, and
- workplace policies, procedures and compliance.