Erin joined Arnold Bloch Leibler in February 2019. She comes to the firm with extensive in-house and private practice experience. Prior to joining Arnold Bloch Leibler, she worked as a Senior Legal Counsel with Ernst & Young, and as a Senior Associate with Maddocks Lawyers. Erin's experience gives her a unique ability to understand the key drivers, strategy and objectives of her clients. She is known for providing practical and commercially astute advice to protect her clients’ interests.
Erin graduated from Macquarie University with a Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Laws. She also holds a Masters of Labour Law and Relations from the University of Sydney, where she finished first in her graduating year.
Erin’s practice focuses on the following areas:
- strategic workplace planning and change management;
- employment litigation and dispute resolution;
- engagement and dismissal of employees, including anti-discrimination and equal opportunity considerations;
- managing misconduct and underperforming employees and advice on improving workplace productivity and engagement;
- terms and conditions of employment, including contracts of employment and the enforcement of post-employment restraints and the protection of confidential information and intellectual property;
- executive employment, remuneration and incentives;
- best practice management of workplace investigations and resolution of workplace complaints, including dealings with the Fair Work Ombudsman;
- workplace policies, procedures and compliance;
- employment aspects of commercial transactions.