Emily provides strategic commercial advice on structuring, business acquisitions and sales, partnerships and joint ventures. She also works with private clients in relation to business restructuring and succession planning, estate planning, as well as philanthropy and charitable giving.
Emily joined Arnold Bloch Leibler as a law graduate in 2009 after graduating from the University of Tasmania with a Bachelor of Commerce and a Bachelor of Laws with first class honours. Emily was admitted to practice in 2010 and was appointed a senior associate of the firm in July 2014.
Emily’s practice focuses on the following areas:
- mergers and acquisitions;
- stakeholder agreements, including shareholder, unitholder, partnership and joint venture agreements;
- business restructuring and succession planning, including family and governance agreements;
- commercial and corporate advice;
- private clients and wealth management, including asset protection and estate planning; and
- philanthropy and charitable giving, including the establishment and endorsement of private ancillary funds and other special purpose philanthropic entities.