Daniel has acted on numerous landmark and award winning transactions. He provides strategic and commercial legal advice to major financial institutions, hedge funds, property developers, entrepreneurs and high-wealth family groups.
Daniel graduated from The University of Melbourne with a Bachelor of Commerce and a Bachelor of Laws with honours. Daniel joined Arnold Bloch Leibler in 2007 as an articled clerk, was admitted to practice in 2008 and was appointed as a senior associate in 2011.
Daniel’s practice focuses on the following areas:
- banking and finance transactions, including negotiating and drafting large corporate and acquisition debt financing transactions, property development finance, project finance and mezzanine finance;
- restructuring, distressed debt and workouts;
- funds management, including establishment and ongoing legal advice in relation to managed investment schemes and advice relating to financial services law;
- joint ventures, including drafting and negotiating investment agreements and associated documentation; and
- general commercial and corporate transactions, including shareholder agreements, business sale and acquisitions.