Claire graduated from the University of Melbourne with a Bachelor of Arts (Media & Communications) and a Bachelor of Laws in 2010. After graduating, Claire worked with the World Health Organisation in Geneva, Switzerland as a Legal Intern. Claire joined Arnold Bloch Leibler in 2011 and was admitted to practice in 2012.
During 2014 and 2015 Claire worked as an Associate to the Honourable Justice Elliott of the Supreme Court of Victoria, where she was involved in both commercial and criminal cases. Claire returned to Arnold Bloch Leibler in 2015 and was appointed as a senior associate in 2016 (effective 1 July). Claire is currently completing a Graduate Diploma of Corporate and Securities Law at the University of Melbourne.
Claire’s practice focuses on the following areas:
- commercial litigation and alternative dispute resolution;
- corporate governance issues, including director and shareholder disputes;
- corporate reconstruction and insolvency;
- corporate regulatory and criminal investigations; and
- contractual, trusts and trade practices disputes.