For general enquiries, contact Alexandra Burns, Human Resources Administrator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To register for our Alumni program, click here.
For more than 60 years, Arnold Bloch Leibler has developed and maintained a position at the premium end of the legal profession. We are consistently recognised for the excellence of our legal advice and client service by a number of independent and peer-reviewed legal guides including Chambers & Partners, Legal 500 and Best Lawyers. Click here to read more about the firm.
Our lawyers work across a number of expertise areas including ABL Private, Banking & Finance, Capital Markets, Corporate and M&A, Competition, Dispute Resolution & Litigation, Intellectual Property, Native Title & Public Interest Law, Property & Development, Reconstruction & Insolvency, Taxation, Technology, Media & Telecommunications and Workplace Advisory.
Lawyers can search for available positions and apply on cvMail, our online employment application site.
Seasonal clerks & graduates
Applications for seasonal clerkships are closed. Stay tuned for 2018 application dates.
Indigenous student cadetships
ABL offers cadetships for Indigenous tertiary students who are interested in a career in law, secretarial, accounts or information technology. Our cadetship is a joint initiative with the Australian Government and the programme is administered by the Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations.
In order to be eligible for a cadetship you must:
- be enrolled in your first undergraduate degree course, including honours and combined degrees
- be enrolled for full-time study at a university, TAFE college or other registered training organisation located within Australia
- identify as an Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander
- be accepted as such by the community in which you live, or have lived, and
- be one of the following:
- of Australian Aboriginal descent; or
- of Torres strait Islander descent; or
- both Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent.
To find out more, please contact Hayley Brown, Human Resources Consultant, on (03) 9229 9802.