For general enquiries, contact Alexandra Burns, Human Resources Administrator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more than 60 years, Arnold Bloch Leibler has developed and maintained a position at the premium end of the legal profession. We are consistently recognised for the excellence of our legal advice and client service by a number of independent and peer-reviewed legal guides including Chambers & Partners, Legal 500 and Best Lawyers. Click here to read more about the firm.
Our lawyers work across a number of expertise areas including ABL Private, Banking & Finance, Capital Markets, Corporate and M&A, Competition, Dispute Resolution & Litigation, Intellectual Property, Native Title & Public Interest Law, Property & Development, Reconstruction & Insolvency, Taxation, Technology, Media & Telecommunications and Workplace Advisory.
Lawyers can search for available positions and apply on cvMail, our online employment application site.
Indigenous student cadetships
ABL offers cadetships for Indigenous tertiary students who are interested in a career in law, secretarial, accounts or information technology. Our cadetship is a joint initiative with the Australian Government and the programme is administered by the Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations.
In order to be eligible for a cadetship you must:
- be enrolled in your first undergraduate degree course, including honours and combined degrees
- be enrolled for full-time study at a university, TAFE college or other registered training organisation located within Australia
- identify as an Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander
- be accepted as such by the community in which you live, or have lived, and
- be one of the following:
- of Australian Aboriginal descent; or
- of Torres strait Islander descent; or
- both Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent.
To find out more, please contact Hayley Brown, Human Resources Consultant, on (03) 9229 9802.