Tiffany has particular expertise in the sale and acquisition of businesses across a range of industries including retail, professional services, pharmaceutical, manufacturing and technology. She also works with private clients in relation to succession planning for themselves, their businesses and their philanthropic endeavours.
Tiffany completed her Juris Doctorate in 2006, (graduating magna cum laude) from The University of Missouri-Kansas City. Additionally, she holds a Bachelor of Science degree (graduating summa cum laude) from Northwest Missouri State University and a Masters of Bioethics from Monash University. Tiffany is admitted to practice in a number of US jurisdictions and in Australia.
Tiffany was appointed as a senior associate at Arnold Bloch Leibler in 2011. From 2013 to 2016 she worked in non-profit management and returned to the firm as a senior associate in 2017.
Tiffany’s practice focuses on the following areas:
- commercial and corporate advice;
- mergers and acquisitions;
- stakeholder agreements, including partnership, shareholder and joint venture agreements;
- personal and business succession planning, including family agreements; and
- wealth management, including asset protection, estate planning and philanthropic giving.
Directorships & memberships
Tiffany is a member of the Children’s Bioethics Centre Development Board at the Royal Children’s Hospital in Melbourne.