Drawing together his commercial and banking and finance law experience, Daniel assists clients in a range of matters, from complex debt and finance transactions to general commercial and corporate advice.
Daniel graduated from The University of Melbourne with a Bachelor of Commerce and a Bachelor of Laws with honours. Previous to joining Arnold Bloch Leibler, Daniel completed several internships with the market risk group at the National Australia Bank. Daniel joined Arnold Bloch Leibler in 2007 as an articled clerk, was admitted to practice in 2008 and was appointed as a senior associate in 2011.
Daniel’s practice focuses on the following areas:
- banking and finance transactions, including negotiating and drafting large debt financing transactions, property development finance, project finance and mezzanine finance;
- joint ventures, including drafting and negotiating investment agreements and associated documentation;
- the workout and reconstruction of distressed debt;
- managed investment scheme and financial services law; and
- general commercial and corporate transactions, including shareholder agreements, business acquisitions and restructuring advice.